Saturday, September 15, 2007

Andrew is 2

Well, I know it is a little late, but Andrew is now two!! We had a little party at Mom's on his birthday. We went to Chuck E Cheese the following day. He had so much fun with all the games.

We plan to have another party after Bobby's parents get back from Portugal. Lucky little boy--three birthdays parties in one month.
He is getting really good at blowing out the candles. He does has a tendency of spitting on the cake, but we don't mind that much.

He likes his present from his Auntie Elena, a frog backpack and has been using it a lot. His Titia Leighann gave him a Nemo costume for his birthday and it is soooo cute. When he runs in it the tail waves back and forth so it looks like he is swimming. I love it.

You don't want to forget about the cake. As you can see Andrew love chocolate, just like his mommy and daddy. I guess is runs in the family.
Wish you all could have been there.
I miss my family and wish you could see Andrew growing up before your eyes. But I guess I will try to post blogs so you can see him here.

1 comment:

Elena said...

OMG. Thank you SO much for posting these pics! It's so nice to see the fun things going on at home. We got a kick out of your sweetie pie birthday boy!!