Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gov't Mule & David In DC


Today I was scoping out the free morning paper, after doing as much of the crossword puzzle as I possibly could, when I saw Gov’t Mule is coming to DC. Gov’t Mule is a classic rock band that David introduced Lane and me to last year. We went to see them in concert on New Year’s Eve in NYC. They LOVED it. I say they because I actually fell asleep during the concert. This might have had something to do with the fact that the band played from 10 pm to 2 am. C’mon guys, that’s too long for a sissy like me!

Anyway, they’re going to be here in October. It was the perfect way to entice David to come visit and go to the concert. He’s bringing Alex and they’re going to stay with us. I’m so excited to spend the weekend with them both. I’m already plotting my Saturday morning breakfast bonanza.


A summary of the weekend festivities to follow!

No comments: