Saturday, September 15, 2007

September 14


Congratulations to Timothy and Kristjiana who exchanged vows the evening of September 14 at Trinity Lutheran Church in San Jose, California. Kristijiana wore her mother's wedding dress and was a beautiful bride. Timothy reminded Mom of her own wedding -- he had such a strong firm voice reciting his vows, just like Greg so many years ago. The small group of loved ones attending included Kristijiana's grandparents Rebecca and David, Aunt Holly and her family, Greg, Maria, Matthew, Theresa, Cynthia, Andrew, and of course, Mina.

Pastor Kramar was so nice. I mentioned to him that he reminded me of an actor. He knew immediately who I was thinking of as he answered, "Robin Williams." He helped set up a small reception after the ceremony where the bride and groom shared cake and the favors Pastor Kramar made. Everything was put together so quickly, but I thought it was all good. I was honored to be a witness and sign the marriage certificate. Dad and I are happy and wish the best to Timothy and Kristijiana.

Afterward we had dinner at our place and shared some of Dad's wine which is quite good. Rebecca and I will be planning a reception in October at the Clowers. Look for updates on that!

Mom

1 comment:

Elena said...

Yay! Thanks for posting, Mom! And Congrats to the happy couple. We wish we could have been there with everyone. Lane and I look forward to seeing some pictures up on the blog soon!